Friday 3 June 2011

Short and Proud? Stout and Down.

So! As I sit here and am trying to think of what I should write in this first entry and I am struggling.
Probably because this isn't my first weight loss blog. 

I am your typical failed dieter, gain a bit lose a bit, try a diet - last a month, try another diet - last a week! It all hasn't been going too well really. I have probably tried everything and I find that nothing works for me. 
Gym everyday, Meal Replacements, Weight Watchers - I have tried everything,,,, 

So it has been depressing to watch the dress size go up and the pounds increase.Weight gain has been at it's worst when I was university, the culmination of irregular meals, unhealthy meals, drinking and laziness has left me a hideous 20kgs heavier!

I finished my MA in August of last year and I have begun to realise how upset I am about how I look. The lack of self esteem that has gone along with this has left me even more scared about meeting new people and applying for jobs. I always have the feeling that you do get judged on how you look in interviews. So feeling fat isn't exactly helping!

This blog will be honest. I mean honest. The reason I stopped my last one was because I felt like I was lying about things so that my readers didn't know how bad a bad diet day could really be!! I don't know if anyone will read this one to be honest, but I hope that if anybody does, it can give them some support, motivation. Not everyone loses weight easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment